Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Francis Ashe wants you Bent to His Will

| Amazon | Kobo | BN |

Jessie spends every morning at work wishing that just once her boss, the powerful, self-made investment genius Jacob James, would notice her. When he walks past, taps her desk and grunts her name, she can't help but wonder what it's like in his world, or in his arms. When he demands she enter his office, what will she find behind those doors?

**********
Warning: This 10,000+ word erotic story follows a young woman on a journey of self and sexual discovery. She is pulled head-long into the world of the ultra-rich where she learns how to please a man who has everything, and everyone, in his pocket.

This story features steamy, sensual oral sex, scenes of intense passion, a tentative strip-tease, self-doubt, a billionaire’s domination, contractual obligations, and an entirely unexpected new life.

Excerpt

The room smelled like him. Rich, leathery, powerful and just a hint of some kind of tanginess in the background, this place was unbelievable. Paintings, like the river scene that almost made me run into a table, dotted the walls. Finally, my eyes settled on the tremendous cherry-wood desk and the man seated behind it.

“Thank you, Jessie,” he said, “take off your shirt.”

My initial excitement immediately turned to fear. I can’t do this, I can’t do this, I thought, this has to be a joke. I’m going to take my shirt off and half the office is going to come in and yell ‘surprise!’ at me and then I’ll be fired. This has to be a joke.

“Lock the door behind you. Just turn the knob the other way.” I did as he said. The knob clicked. When I tested it, the latch held firm. “Good. Now, as I was saying. Take off your shirt.”
I started to unbutton my jacket, to slip out of my suit, but he stopped me.

“No. Make it sexy. I know you want me. I’ve seen the way you look at me when I walk by in the mornings. And right now is your chance to prove how hard you’re willing to try. Turn me on. If I have to stop you again, we’re done. You go back out there and I’ll find someone else. Make me glad I gave you this job. If you do, we can work something out. I promise it will be worth your effort.”

No comments:

Post a Comment